HBV Carrier

Dear Doctor,I have been dianosed as a healty HBV carrier for the past 20 years.My test result was all the time and until now is HBVsAg+,HBAb-,HBVeAg- & HBVeAb+.I had a HBV test last month and the result is HBV not detected and negative with load count using assay method <200 copies/ml.I did not have any medical treatment in the past.Does this mean the the HBsg just indicate past infection and that the virus is considered not in existence or too low to pose a danger to myself or to others?How do you assess the level of infectious base on this result perhaps in terms of % in terms of close intimacy contact with another person.Is there any chance of the

You have what is termed chronic inactive HBV infection, which is still persistent HBV infection of the liver without significant ongoing inflammation of the liver. This clinical condition can persist for decades and rarely requires treatment. I think you still need to consider yourself infectious.

cd4 and pregnancy
Iron and TIBC