Jan 12, 2008
JUST COMPLETED 28 WEEK SHOTS AND PILL TREATMENTS/ TREATMENT DID HELP - DOC SAID MY LIVER TEST ARE NORMAL , YET HCV IS STILL THERE . WHAT NOW? ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
What did the doctor mean when he said the HCV is still there? Did your HCV viral load decrease, go undetectable during treatment, or not change? Longer treatment or other experimental drugs may be an option.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chest Cold After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.