hbv dna test result
Jan 12, 2008
Good day doc, my brother and I have been chronic carrier of hepa b since birth, our results were: HBV-DNA DETECTED IS GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml) Remarks 1. HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN)LIMIT: 6-100,000,000 IU/ml(35,-640,200,000 copies/ml 2. Specimens with less than 6 IU/ml (<35 copies/ml) is below the defined range of the test. 3. Specimens with greater than is above the defined range of the test.
What does this mean? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.