Cd4 count declining

Hi there i have recently been given my cd4 and viral load results from my blood counts.

Cd4 270 viral load 160.000

My previous cd4 prior to this was cd4:410 up from 350 the time before this.

I am extremely worried that i will have to start medication... is there anything i can do to improve my cd4 count?

It would be helpful to know the CD4 percent. If the corresponding CD4 percent has declined by 3% or more, then that is a real and significant change. That is probably likely given the that the viral load is so high. It is likely you need meds sooner rather than later.

Viral Load
Viral loads