Jan 12, 2008
What is the range of a detectable viral load?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on the assay. But usually the HIV viral load range is about 40 to 1 million copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Breast Milk Worried I Have AIDS
- Can I Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Topping With Condom?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can U Catch AIDS From Giving A Bj?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.