Understand lab. test.

Dear Dr. Holodniy

I am from Norway and live in Thailand. Sorry for my language.

Dec 16. 2006 was my first and only question to you and you tell me few more test will help define the trend in my numbers.Now I have 3 more test. Only CD4 this time. 1. test: 593 L 2. test: 558 L 3. test: 608 L 4. test: 471 L The 3 first test the reference range has been (30-42.89) and the last test the reference range is (24.1-50.7). And Lymphocyte are: 1. test: 45.5 H 2. test: 45.4 H 3. test: 43.6 H 4. test: 45.6 H The 3 first test the reference range has been (55.5-73.1)and the last test the reference range is (46.2-82.7) The other lab values are in the normal range. How does it look??

I think those CD4 counts look fine. Do you have the corresponding CD4% for each of those values? If the CD4% is stable (within 1-3%) at each value, then there is no real change in those absolute CD4 counts.

when to stop medication
Viral Load