Jan 12, 2008
Can a doctor interpret the results? HBV DNA 57 Normal Range: 54.5-1.10*10^8 IU/ml Am I in the range? Is it +ve or -ve and which is good +ve or -ve
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What are the results of your other HBV tests, like HBV surface antigen and e-antigen tests? Also, have you been treated for HBV infection? and last, why was the test performed?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.