|hbv dna results
Jan 12, 2008
My test results read HB S AG W/RFX CONF REACTIVE, HB E AB REACTIVE, HB E AG NONREACTIVE. HBV DNA, QN, PCR, (IU/ML) 10400 H <100 IU/ML. HBV DNA, QN PCR (COPIES/ML 23046 H <160 COPIES/ML. Can you please tell me what this means and what and where i go next. my dr said i need a specialist. what are some of the issues i should expect to discuss. please, i am worried and depressed. i have two infant boys and i'm scared that i would die before they grow. i am 30 yrs old...how long do you think i would live for with chronic hep b? thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Beacause the viral load tests are positive, it means you have chronic HBV infection. It would be difficult to know how long you have had this unless you had previously negative tests in the past. You need to go see a liver specialist for evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.