Jan 7, 2008
6 months ago i was hospitilized with 106 cells and pcp. Today, on atripla cd4 at 476 %33 vl <40. Do I still require bactrum daily? My creatinine level has increased to 1.3 all other lab within range. Can this cause kidney damage and how worried should I be?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No you don't need bactrim. Yes, bactrim, among other factors could affect your kidney function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.