Jan 7, 2008
6 months ago i was hospitilized with 106 cells and pcp. Today, on atripla cd4 at 476 %33 vl <40. Do I still require bactrum daily? My creatinine level has increased to 1.3 all other lab within range. Can this cause kidney damage and how worried should I be?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No you don't need bactrim. Yes, bactrim, among other factors could affect your kidney function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Blisters?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.