HBV DNA COUNT
Jan 7, 2008
I am HBV carrier 20 years.Test result:HBsag+,HBsAB-,HBeag-,HBeab+,HBV DNA=not detected,HBV=<200 copies/ml,am I still a carrier and contagious??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have had HBV treatment, but given the HBV sAg positivity despite the DNA being negative, it is likely you have not completely cleared the infection and may still be infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.