HBV DNA COUNT
Jan 7, 2008
I am HBV carrier 20 years.Test result:HBsag+,HBsAB-,HBeag-,HBeab+,HBV DNA=not detected,HBV=<200 copies/ml,am I still a carrier and contagious??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have had HBV treatment, but given the HBV sAg positivity despite the DNA being negative, it is likely you have not completely cleared the infection and may still be infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.