Answer to "what is a quad virus"?
Dec 24, 2007
I was told that I have four strains of the virus,therefore it's called the "quad virus."
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for the clarification. I had not heard of that term before. I am also not sure how they determined this to be true in you. I would be curious to learn how they actually made that determination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.