Dec 24, 2007
Would a person with undiagnosed HIV infection, assuming they were not an elite controller, be likely or unlikely to have a normal CBC eight-and-a-half years after infection took place?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, they can have a normal CBC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Recurrent Fever And Hiv
- Baking Soda And Hydrogen Peroxide For Thrush
- Is Hiv Spotted In A Physical Blood Test?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.