Dec 24, 2007
Would a person with undiagnosed HIV infection, assuming they were not an elite controller, be likely or unlikely to have a normal CBC eight-and-a-half years after infection took place?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, they can have a normal CBC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- How Bad Can Neuropathy Get?
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- Do You Have Hiv If You Get A Leg Get Pimple?
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.