Blood count and HIV
Dec 15, 2007
What is the relationship between blood count and HIV.Can an HIV infected person has a normal bllod count i.e between 4000 and 11000
Response from Dr. Holodniy
yes they can.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.