Don't understand?

Hello, it's been a year since I find out that my x-boyfriend who had AIDS give me HIV. Then again I don't know he may have had HIV at the time. I get tested every 3 month clockwise, my frist test result was high on my VL like over (12thou) then as time went on it went down to like (5thou) and my CB4 is nery high. What I can't understand about these test result is after 2-3 years is this virus going to take over my body and I'm I going to then be a AIDS person who have to take meds every day? Then why is it I feel good every day and have all this energy. What do that mean? Can you give me little more understanding on my count and load. Thank just don't know....

You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent actually is. Assuming the CD4 count is > 500 and your viral is 5,000, then this indicates that your own immune system is doing a great job in controlling the infection by itself, and at this point you don't need HIV treatment. Unlikely if your CD4 remains high and in the normal range that you would see progression to AIDS. And it would be unlikely that any doctor would allow that to happen, as treatment would be started much sooner to prevent AIDS from developing.

cd4 viral load
Average life span