hbv dna pcr
Dec 9, 2007
8 months back i was detected hbsag positive,hbv dna pcr at the same time was negative.i got my hbsag rechecked recently which still remains positive.im asymptomatic and my LFT is normal.what does the above results mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming no HBV treatment, and that antibody tests for surface, core and e antigens are negative, it is likely you have subclinical infection that has not cleared on its own yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Candida Esophagitis Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.