Improved VL but not CD4

I started my meds in Aug and after 1 month my VL went from 100,000 to today at >50. My CD4 was at 120 and is still only at 160 and I have been on Sustiva and Truvada along with Dapsone to help prevent any possiblility to infect as I was under 200. Is it a concern to not see an improvement in the CD4 counts when my VL dropped so quickly? I am confused with these results.

Your CD4 count is increasing and yours is not an unexpected level of increase afte one month of treatment. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent, which should also be increasing along with the absolute CD4 count.

hiv and diminution of my charge virale
7 yrs Positive and still in the dark.