Dec 2, 2007
Good day i have a result of 88iu/ml (512 copies/ml). What does it means?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without knowing any results from other HBV tests that might have been performed, it means the test result indicates a low positive copy number of HBV DNA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Masturbation?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Does Itchy Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.