|HCV RNA Qual - negative
Dec 2, 2007
My anti-hep C antibody test is still positive, but HCV RNA qual is NEGATIVE. This is the same result I got last year. I have not had any treatment. Does this mean I've cleared the Hep C?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The likely answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Abnormal Blood Test Results And Hiv
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump
- Laser Treatment For Neuropathy
- Do You Need Consent For Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.