HCV RNA Qual - negative
Dec 2, 2007
My anti-hep C antibody test is still positive, but HCV RNA qual is NEGATIVE. This is the same result I got last year. I have not had any treatment. Does this mean I've cleared the Hep C?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The likely answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Does Hiv Cause Penile Burning Sensation?
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.