HCV RNA Qual - negative
Dec 2, 2007
My anti-hep C antibody test is still positive, but HCV RNA qual is NEGATIVE. This is the same result I got last year. I have not had any treatment. Does this mean I've cleared the Hep C?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The likely answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.