Flu and quarterly blood work

today is the last day I have to get my quarterly blood work done before my next Dr. appointment. I have had a pretty nasty cold the last couple days with a fever and chills. Should I move my appointment to next month and have a couple weeks to get over my cold or can I go ahead and have my blood work done and go ahead as scheduled??

Unless there is critical information that needs to be obtained by these blood tests (and I don't mean routine follow-up labs), then I would wait a couple of weeks until you are through with the flu. What usually happens is that folks go get their labs when they are sick and the results show they are out of whack, and they have to come back to get them repeated to find out what is going on.

hiv tranmission
cd4 and percentage