Dec 2, 2007
sir it so happened that my fiancee of over 5yrs wen tested for our wedding was hiv 1 and 2 positive while i was negative wat cuold be the cause of my being negative?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is not an unusual finding and could be related to a variety of factors about the virus or your underlying immune system. However, now that you know, practicing safe sex is the order of the day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Eating Garlic Help The Hiv Medications?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Tongue Cancer Or Thrush
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- How Accurate Is A 2 Week Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.