Nov 24, 2007
I had hep a in 1996, labtest shows that i had had it, since then tests for hepb, c hiv all negative. How long does a person stay contageous? could my boyfriend get it through fecal oral route? I developed a rash after tattoo, and he now has a rash; my tests for hep b , c , hiv and other std s where all negative, doc said i have psoriasis. could i have infected my boyfriend? we are monogamous, should he get tested, what labtests?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you had HAV in 1996, then you acquired immunity back then and are immune now and could not pass it on to someone else now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.