Nov 24, 2007
Is there any possibility that if once hiv virus enters into the blood and remains without reproducing?????
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It must reproduce to some extent for infection to get established. However, depending on one's underlying genetics, the virus could in theory be controlled sufficiently to remain latent and not reproduce.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.