|T cell ount at 20
Nov 24, 2007
T-cell count is at 20 for a person already infected with AIDS what are some of the symptoms for that person?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The symptoms can be many and varied. Everything from fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, weightloss, to other ongoing infections or cancers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.