T cell ount at 20
Nov 24, 2007
T-cell count is at 20 for a person already infected with AIDS what are some of the symptoms for that person?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The symptoms can be many and varied. Everything from fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, weightloss, to other ongoing infections or cancers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- Can Hiv Transmission Happen By Touch?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.