T cell ount at 20
Nov 24, 2007
T-cell count is at 20 for a person already infected with AIDS what are some of the symptoms for that person?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The symptoms can be many and varied. Everything from fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, weightloss, to other ongoing infections or cancers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.