Nov 18, 2007
Why is this test done?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This blood test if positive has been associated with slower progression of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Hiv Risk Urine In Eye
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Routine Blood Work That Signals Hiv
- First Days Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.