Nov 18, 2007
Why is this test done?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This blood test if positive has been associated with slower progression of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- Hepatitis C Borderline Test Result
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are Limitations Of Haart?
- Vitamins And Natural Supplements For Hpv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.