Nov 18, 2007
Why is this test done?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This blood test if positive has been associated with slower progression of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.