Recent infection lab work and vaccines

Dear Mark I am a 33yo man from athens greece i test it positive for Hiv(treatment naive) in last june. My labs is as follow 7/5/2007:VL:6290, cd4:1015 cd4%:35.1%,cd8:967 cd8%:33.5%, B cells 18,9%(525)NK cells 6.6%(182).T4/T8 ratio:1.0 In 10/11/2007:VL 3230 cd4:1002 cd4%:37.4%,cd8:34.9%(935) B cells:18.1%(474) NK cells 5,5%(145)T4/T8 ratio:1.1 i know that my labs are very good but for how long with yours expriance did you expect to be drugs free?and something else my doctors in last july told me to get the flu and pneumo23 vaccine together the same day after giving blood for hiv control in octomber. but i did it with 3 days apart (first the flue vaccine) and in the last visit for evaluation they seems little upset(or little angry) is this 3 days a problem is this so important? thank you in advance your your answer and soory for my poor english writting Kind Regards

Those numbers look great. It is always difficult to determine when people need treatment given your numbers.

There is no problem with getting the pneumovax and influenza vaccines at the same time or 3 days apart. You will get protection equally well either way.

td4 cells
questioning my test results