Nov 18, 2007
I know this is a difficult question, but when do you quess we have a cure for Hiv ?. Doctors here in Denmark say 5-10 years. Whats your personal opinion.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely. But I would love to be surprised by such a result. However HIV treatment has advanced sufficiently to arrest the infection in many people.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.