|HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
Nov 18, 2007
Hello Doc, Just recently my friend had the following results in her HBV-DNA test, what does this mean? thank you.
Result: HBV-DNA DETECTED IS LESS THAN 6 IU/ml. Remarks 1. HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN)LIMIT: 6-100,000,000 IU/ml(35,-640,200,000 copies/ml 2. Specimens with less than 6 IU/ml (<35 copies/ml) is below the defined range of the test. 3. Specimens with greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml) is above the defined range of the test.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.