|HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
Nov 18, 2007
Hello Doc, Just recently my friend had the following results in her HBV-DNA test, what does this mean? thank you.
Result: HBV-DNA DETECTED IS LESS THAN 6 IU/ml. Remarks 1. HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN)LIMIT: 6-100,000,000 IU/ml(35,-640,200,000 copies/ml 2. Specimens with less than 6 IU/ml (<35 copies/ml) is below the defined range of the test. 3. Specimens with greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml (>640,200,000 copies/ml) is above the defined range of the test.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Swallowing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Drinking Water What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.