Nov 18, 2007
Are Wbc's as well as lymphocyte and CD4's generally lower in the AM compared to PM? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Since lymphocytes are part of the white blood cell (WBC) count, and CD4 lymphocytes are part of the lymphocyte group, the WBC count is lower in the morning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.