Nov 4, 2007
please help me understand my sister's hepa profile results.
HBsAG(Patient's ct. Absorbance is 0.021, cut off value is 0.069, negative value 0.019, positive value is 2.180), Anti-HBs IgG(2.434, 0.726, 1.454, 0.361), and Anti-HBs(0.358, 0.793, 0.378, 2.468), and all these has a remarks of non-reactive. We had a hepatobiliary tree ultrasonography and the conclusions were ACALCULOUS CHOLECYSTITIS CONSIDERED/NORMAL LIVER, BILIARY TREE AND PANCREAS.
i am so thankful for your assistance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.