Oct 28, 2007
If the tests results are HA AB IGM - nonreactive
HA AB Total - reactive
Does this indicate Active Hepatitis A or prior exposure
All other screens for Hep B & C are nonreactive
Liver Function Test normal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like prior exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.