Oct 28, 2007
If the tests results are HA AB IGM - nonreactive
HA AB Total - reactive
Does this indicate Active Hepatitis A or prior exposure
All other screens for Hep B & C are nonreactive
Liver Function Test normal
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like prior exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- Hiv-positive Doctors
- Hiv Negative Person Having Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From Hiv-positive Person
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.