Isolated ALT to high

Dear Dr. Holodniy, I am 39 years old. On therapy for 5 years (Fosamprenavir, Norvir, Truvada). As I had my last two lab checks the ALT was slightly higher than the norm with 56 U/I. In the past my ALT was always in the normal range. I take Ambien 10 mg for sleeping and so far no other medication, drugs and alcohol. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I would not be too concerned. That level is barely above the normal range. Although all your HIV meds could affect liver function, given that you have been on them for so long and are doing well, and you don't appear to have any other risk factors to explain it, again I am not concerned.

Viral load count
CD4 drop from 800 to 500 related to HIV ulcer?