Oct 28, 2007
My lab work just came back and it is showing two numbers both listed as cd3+4. One is 658 and the other is 25. Not sure what that means
Response from Dr. Holodniy
658 is the absolute count and 25 is the percent of CD4 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.