My HEP B DNA QT

I had a lab test this week. And the result make some bit worrying. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

* AST: 25 * ALT 22 * Bilirubin, Total: 2.0 * Bilirubin, Direct: 0.3 * Bilirubin, Indirect: 1.7 *HEP B VIRAL DNA QT 4430 for (<160 copies/ml). * HEP B VIRAL DNA QT 2240 for (<100 IU/ML).

* ALPHA-FETO PROTEIN TUMOR MARKER: 1.7 < (6.1 ng/mL).

My question is: * What situation my case is on? The 4430 copies is within nomoral range, or very high? My doctor said that I do not have to take medicine until he see 10,000 copies/mL.

My last year data for this part is: 818 copies/mL.

My doctor suggested that I need better rest/sleep and so on.

Please advise me for the sake of my family of 3 kids!

What kind of situation of my health? I have totally no idea. My doctor usually only spent 5 minutes and let me go away...Very hard to know where my health is.

Those numbers are low and represent chronic infection with HBV. There is no normal range for viral load. If you are not infected or cleared infection then the HBV viral load would be undetectable or zero. Ask your doctor for information on his thoughts about the 10,000 viral load threshold for treatment.

hep B viral count
cirrhosis of the liver and low platlets