hep B viral count
Oct 21, 2007
my count is 400 copies/ml is this low, good, bad orjust ok
Response from Dr. Holodniy
For HBV that is a very low count, but still indicates chronic infection with HBV (unless you are still on active treatment and this represents a signficant decline). In patients who have not received treatment, HBV viral load is usually in the 100,000s to millions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.