|hep B viral count
Oct 21, 2007
my count is 400 copies/ml is this low, good, bad orjust ok
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
For HBV that is a very low count, but still indicates chronic infection with HBV (unless you are still on active treatment and this represents a signficant decline). In patients who have not received treatment, HBV viral load is usually in the 100,000s to millions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.