Oct 21, 2007
HAD BLOOD WORK DONE MY MY HEP C A B CAME BACK NEGATIVE MY HBSAG ALSO NEGATIVE BUT MY HBSAB WAS POSITIVE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN MY HBCAB WAS NEGATIVE ALSO HBEAG AND HBEAB NEGATIVE
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could indicate natural immunity or more likely you received the HBV vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.