|Where do I get a Monogram assay test?
Oct 14, 2007
My doctor sent me to a lab for a assay test, they didn't know how to do the blood test. Now my doctor has been trying for weeks to find out how and where I can have the test done. Is this unusual?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Monogram tests for HIV drug resistance or tropism are performed at Monogram Biosciences. Most labs just draw the blood and send the blood to the company. Look at this URL to have him set up a direct account: http://www.trofileassay.com/Set_Up_Direct_Account.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Cervical Cancer Cause Pain?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.