|HEPATITS C TEST RESULTS
Oct 14, 2007
Can you please help me understand my test results???I have hepatitis c and here are my last results hcv rna qn tma >7500 h iu/ml <5
hcv rna qn tma >3.88 h log iu/ml <0.70
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HCV viral load result indicates a result of > 7500 international units (IU)/mL. A result of > 3.88 logs is the exact same number express a different way (in Log10 units). This likely indicates the presence of chronic infection with HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.