Therapy?

I was diagonised with HIV last year sometime. My CD4 count was 684 and my viral load was 14989. My doctor suggested that i start ARV therapy straight away. I am now sitting with a CD4 count of 986 and a undetectable viral load. My fear is that i will become immune to the therapy. Could this happen? The medication that i am on is Stocrin, Zerit and Videx.

Many experts would not have started treatment based on those numbers. That said, it is unlikely that as long as you take the medications appropriately you will become immune, or more appropriately fail the regimen because of your virus developing resistance to those medications. I am concerned about the combination of zerit and videx. Both medications can cause peripheral neuropathy, or damage to your nerves in your feet and hands manifested by tingling or numbness. If you are going to continue medications, I would suggest changing straight away to Atripla (efavirenz, tenofovir, and emtricitabine) all in one pill once a day. This medication will not promote that side effect and will also not create lipid abnormalities as much (increased cholesterol, etc) as the combination you are taking.

viral load
RE : High level of SGOT/SGPT