Oct 14, 2007
viral load <50 is in good range even with a t-cell 68 but also i can get (mac)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes with a CD4 count of 68 you are still at great risk of developing serious infections like MAC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.