hep c rna,qt,roche amplicor
Oct 6, 2007
i have found hcv doctor advice for rna analysis.test report given by ranbaxy is
HEP C RNA,QT,ROCHE AMPLICOR out of range comes as H 217000 units is IU/ml and something written on HCV RNA QUANTITATIVE ASSAY can u give me the detail what does it mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.