HIV and CD4 count

My Question is that my CD4 count is around 264 and my viral load has been undetectable for over two years. What can I do to increase my CD4 count, if anything

You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment or not, and if so, what your baseline CD4 count was prior to starting HIV treatment. Assuming yes, the lower your count was before starting treatment the longer it takes to see large increases. There is little that can be done to increase your count. On the other hand, some folks continue to see increases several years out after starting treatment. Your count is sufficiently high that you are pretty much out of the danger zone for serious infections associated with HIV.

Does fitness&sauna affect the immune system?
disgnosis