|Hapatitis Profile Results
Sep 29, 2007
Dear Dr. Holodniy
Please interpret test results below: HBsAG (+) Anti-HBs (-) Anti-HBc IgM (-) Anti-HBe (+) HBeAg (-) Anti-HAV IgM (-)
How severe is the infection? Does it need any medication? What other tests needed?
Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You cannot determine severity of infection from these results. A HBV DNA test could be helpful, and an evaluation by a liver specialist may be in order.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.