I DONT UNDERSTAND MY LABS PLEASE HELP NO ACCES TO DOCTOR
Sep 29, 2007
Dear Mark, first I would like to thank you and your colleagues for your help!!! I just got back my blood test a today and got this results: -Leukocyte 6,43 - Lymphocytes 37,2 %
I have other blood results from 6 months ago which are as follows: - Leukocyte 6,5 - lymphocytes 33 %
I tested positive january 2006 after being exposed in november 2006. Can you please tell me why I see no descence in my white blood cells and at the same time I have already diarrea and tonsils. I dont understand my labs and im currently in India so I cant see a doctor.(business trip)
Please reply thank you very much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.