|help with HCV test results
Sep 29, 2007
i had an HCV antibody test done and the result was 0.1, next to that it said s/co was 0.0-0.9 and if it was negative it would be 0.0-0.9 and positive wouild be >0.9. so mine would fall under negative, but i thought that with antibody tests it was just either positive or negative, not with any numbers. i thought if you were exposed you would have antibodies and if you weren't you wouldnt. can you explain these numbers to me please.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.