help with HCV test results
Sep 29, 2007
i had an HCV antibody test done and the result was 0.1, next to that it said s/co was 0.0-0.9 and if it was negative it would be 0.0-0.9 and positive wouild be >0.9. so mine would fall under negative, but i thought that with antibody tests it was just either positive or negative, not with any numbers. i thought if you were exposed you would have antibodies and if you weren't you wouldnt. can you explain these numbers to me please.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.