Sep 29, 2007
I am trying to understand one aspect related to AIDS. For this, will please inform:
1. Whether AIDs patients gets hypotonicity, thin blood, low osomolarity or low ESR resuting circulating or eddoth. vascular cells to swell?
2. Whthether immune and other circulating cells and cells of intimal/Capillary endoth. cells become hypertonic in AIDs patient, pre/post detection resuting cell swelling or their cell membrane become less flexible?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know the answer your questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes On Your Mouth Look Like?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.