26 million viral lode
Sep 8, 2007
I just found out that I have HepC and my viral lode is 26 million but my liver enzymes are ok and so is my ALT and AST. What does this high viral lode mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.