|26 million viral lode
Sep 8, 2007
I just found out that I have HepC and my viral lode is 26 million but my liver enzymes are ok and so is my ALT and AST. What does this high viral lode mean?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.