|Couples status vary?
Sep 2, 2007
How can a couple who are sexually active yet when testing the male is HIV neg and the woman is HIV Positive occur?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This observation can be seen. It depends on the type, frequency of sexually activity, stage of HIV infection (which might determine the amount of virus that could be present in bodily secretions), among other reasons.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.