|Couples status vary?
Sep 2, 2007
How can a couple who are sexually active yet when testing the male is HIV neg and the woman is HIV Positive occur?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This observation can be seen. It depends on the type, frequency of sexually activity, stage of HIV infection (which might determine the amount of virus that could be present in bodily secretions), among other reasons.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do Gay People Get AIDS?
- Current Treatment For AIDS
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- What Are The Symptoms Of AIDS For Teenagers?
- Ways To Tell If Someone Has Hiv/aids
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.