Sep 2, 2007
i have had two fillings with silicone 1000. The doctor did a great job and filled my cheeks nicely.. it was relatively inexpensive. But what is the long term effect of this in my cheeks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't know the long term effects yet. In the short term, it appears to be well tolerated. Whether there will be inflammatory or other reactions associated with permanent placement of silicon in the face remains to be seen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.