Sep 2, 2007
i have had two fillings with silicone 1000. The doctor did a great job and filled my cheeks nicely.. it was relatively inexpensive. But what is the long term effect of this in my cheeks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't know the long term effects yet. In the short term, it appears to be well tolerated. Whether there will be inflammatory or other reactions associated with permanent placement of silicon in the face remains to be seen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.