|Undetectable and now 103
Aug 27, 2007
Question for you: I have been on meds for a while and have been undetectable for a number of years. Today my results showed great T-Cells but a viral load of 103. Is 103 just an annomoly and basically undetectable or is it something to start getting concerned about - that maybe the meds have stopped working after a few years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
An anomaly of sorts we call a blip. Nothing to be worried about, and is most likely associated with assay variability and not with failure of meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.