Aug 18, 2007
above 200 but VL went from below 50 to 65. Everything else is normal. The Doctor called this a "blip". I s this cause for concern. I am on Atrilpa, and he told me to stop Bactrim
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not a concern. This blip is as a result of viral load assay variability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.