Aug 18, 2007
above 200 but VL went from below 50 to 65. Everything else is normal. The Doctor called this a "blip". I s this cause for concern. I am on Atrilpa, and he told me to stop Bactrim
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not a concern. This blip is as a result of viral load assay variability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- What To Eat For Helping Hpv?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.